Install Google Analytics:
Goto analytics and click "Add website profile." Give the URL and get the "tracking ID." Manage site / General, enter the ID.
Webmaster Tools: Goto https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home?hl=en . Then "add a site you would like to manage." Then get the meta tag, and copy it to Manage site / General, enter meta tag. Click the verify button.
Pages NOT shown to the public:
- Library (url=lib) - Lists all GEPC Papers and all other paper by GEPC authors
- 2009 GEPC Papers (url=2009) -- a folder containing GEPC paper abstracts and online (html) documentation
- Annotated list of 2009 papers
- 09-04: Global Rebound (url=04) -- an abstract page for paper 09-04
- 09-04: Calculations for Rebound (url=calcs) -- page showing calculations
- 2010 GEPC Papers (url=2010) etc. etc.
- Recommended Papers (url=outside) -- A list of recommended paper, not related to GEPC
- GEP Center Document Cabinet (url=GEPCdocs) -- File cabinet for all GEPC research paper, op-eds, etc.
- Outside Document Cabinet (url=outdocs) -- File cabinet for all local non-GEPC documents
Google Spreadsheet Pages:
SSRN Links? Don't send people there for papers.
- Use: Insert / Spreadsheet to get the spreadsheet widget.
- Right click widget / properties and select the spreadsheet.
- In the spreadsheet: Share / Publish as a web page
- To get link to xls versions: Share / Publish as a web page / Get a link to published data / XLS (Microsoft Excel)
It will not add much to the SSRN score and it makes the site seem less substantial
- CO2: Real-time ppm. Seasonally adjusted real-time ppm.
- Cumulative total oil pumped.
- Cumulative total fossil emissions.
- Cumulative total wind output & emission reductions
- Peak oil, Peak date, current oil production.
- New type: Predict the future (oil, CO2, ...)
- compact energy calculator + carbon calculator
- Graphs with links